I know a guy selling an Ibanez S470DX in Artic Blue for $350 US. It has a ZR tremelo system and 22 frets. Great condition, with a hardshell case. What do you guys think?

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Go for it.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Looks sexy times two.
I've had all good experiences with Ibanez, from low end and up.
Play it, like it, buy it.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Do you know the specs?
Gear:ESP B50 Bass , Ibanez Bass Practice amp, Dean Vendetta 4F , Dean TEVO, Epiphone Special SG, Dimarzio pickups, 30-watt Randall combo, 95Q Crybaby wah, Dunlop Picks, Dadarrio strings, MXR six-band eq.
neck type 3pc Wizard II neck
body Mahogany body
fret Jumbo frets
bridge ZR Tremolo bridge

new one cost 500usd. personally i would go for it straight away.
Yeah, I just bought a new guitar recently and wasn't planning on buying another one soon, but this is too good of a deal to pass up.

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:

Follow me on Twitter!
Buy it, before I do...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
Buy it, before I do...

well your in israel and the ts is in canada so its nearly impossible for you to buy it
Can anyone comment on the tremelo system? I've heard nothing but good about it but I'd like someone who has a guitar with a ZR system to shed some light on this

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:

Follow me on Twitter!
I dont own one, but ive heard they are wonderful tuning wise and reliability. I have played one though, good trem.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
is that the guitar Herman Li plays? I was trying to figure out what it was, I knew it was an Ibanez...
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
great price, those cost 600 bucks new, man i was looking at that guitar too, do you think he will sell it to me
Wow..
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
Quote by TehNez
is that the guitar Herman Li plays? I was trying to figure out what it was, I knew it was an Ibanez...

Yes, he often plays the S series - 470 and 540 is particular. His green burst 540 is sooo sexy.

$350 for a ZR-equipped 470 with a case is a sweet deal.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by azn_guitarist25
well your in israel and the ts is in canada so its nearly impossible for you to buy it

Damn you, Canada...

Can anyone comment on the tremelo system?

Well, I dont own one but I played one, and its very comfortable. A lot of people say that it doesnt have much bending space, but thats hardly noticeable. It's supposed to stay in tune quite well, and I myself had to tune one a bit at the store that I tried it, and that took like 10 seconds.

All in all, its a great guitar. Have fun with it
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I've played a simarlar model, very good, feels great, the neck rocks i swear i can do solos better on s series than my guitar, didnt try the trem cos the shop had taken it off
all i can suggest is that before u buy it (any guitar), u try to tune it up, check its intonation, and make sure the bridge is stable.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011