Who else thinks swedish punk/dbeat/crust beats everything?

Forena!!
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
swedish????dont you mean mexican sir..oh wait.....thats me. i like it obviously and really dont have much to say on such a blan subject but i find that this board lacks antyhing i really feel like replying to ever, so thought i would.But on a good note i put the whole entire AUTORITAR discography on soulseek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! possibly the best swedish crust ever.
its a global massacre
I never got into Spanish crust.

But damn, Avskum and DS-13 are my gods.
Quote by ScummerVacation
Come on pal, I have a TNT record. And it friggin rocks. If you've never heard of them, PM me and I will make sure to get you some material.

You know who TNT is? I respect you even more now. I dont know if hed be into them though. they are more 77 sounding. i like them though.

As for sweden

Bruce banner
Totalt javla morker
Ds-13
Avskum
Anti-cimex
Totalitar

Those are just some of my favorites.

I love swedish and mexican but lets be serious now we all know japan has some amazing hardcore. There was a time here in the 90's where we had a genre in cleveland called "Japanese hardcore worship". It was fronted by Gordon Solie Motherf*ckers and 9 shocks terror(whos name came from Lip creams third album, lip cream are jap hardcore gods) If you want any japanese just ask.
Last edited by LoudnSnotty138 at Jul 22, 2006,
why dont you bastards ever use soulseek hahaha i could force mexican crust on all your souls
its a global massacre
Quote by LoudnSnotty138

I love swedish and mexican but lets be serious now we all know japan has some amazing hardcore.

Envy ftw.
Envy is pretty good jap screamo. A favorite jap hardcore band of mine is Lip cream. they are gods.

Quote by planetary ruins
why dont you bastards ever use soulseek hahaha i could force mexican crust on all your souls

I tried soulseek. i didnt like the fact you had to like earn the right to download i thought that was just stupid.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
Envy is pretty good jap screamo. A favorite jap hardcore band of mine is Lip cream. they are gods.

I tried soulseek. i didnt like the fact you had to like earn the right to download i thought that was just stupid.

what are you talking about???? earn the right? thats not how it works at all.
its a global massacre
Well he means if the person doesnt like you, they can just deny your download.
Quote by planetary ruins
what are you talking about???? earn the right? thats not how it works at all.

Thats what everyone told me, maybe i downloaded one with a bug it wouldnt let me download. I dont understand the whole download privelage thing either.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
Thats what everyone told me, maybe i downloaded one with a bug it wouldnt let me download. I dont understand the whole download privelage thing either.

You can download right off the bat.

The privileges thing is basically.. if you give soulseek money, you'll be moved to the top of the queue line. So if 20 people are waiting to download a file, you'll be moved to the front of the line and your download will begin instantly
I went on the knugen faller myspace the other day... the first song (inte som ni) kind of makes me think that abba ditched the keyboards and started playing punk (which I like) but I can't remember the second one.

Does anyone know where I can get their CDs in Australia? Or will I have to buy them off of some website?
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Knugen Faller?

You'd prolly have to get them on like Ebay or some site yeah.
Quote by planetary ruins
swedish????dont you mean mexican sir..oh wait.....thats me. i like it obviously and really dont have much to say on such a blan subject but i find that this board lacks antyhing i really feel like replying to ever, so thought i would.But on a good note i put the whole entire AUTORITAR discography on soulseek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! possibly the best swedish crust ever.

Do you live in Mexico? Cause I'm in Tijuana 'til August 10 with my family who never wants to go anywhere with me. It SUCKS.

I don't know much crust but my friend does and she listens to a band called SKit System or something and I think they're from Sweden.
okay, one of my mates asked me a question i don't quite know how to answer...how do you pronounce Knugen faller?
Now I feel stupid, I just ordered 2 records from overseas by a band whos name i can't pronounce.
Quote by B4Dkarma

Sweden has a lot of great punk..

Satanic Surfers
Skitsystem
Strebers
Ebba Grön
Millencollin
Randy
Psalma Dia
Square (Ska though)
Totalt Jævla Mörker

Check em out
Rotworms in the forest gives EXP too...
Quote by NOFX_83
dude the only good sewidish punk band is millencolin

hell yea millencolin kicks ass. larzen is an awesome drummer
i was on myspace, which i have found to be a great way of finding punk bands. they always have other good bands in their friends lists.

anyway, on the knugen faller site, they had links to asta kask. the songs they have on their site have to be some of the best songs i've heard for years.
also, they have a lot of links to bands from Umea. that seems to be a pretty big 'punk' city.
Quote by B4Dkarma

Quote by pistols
i was on myspace, which i have found to be a great way of finding punk bands. they always have other good bands in their friends lists.

anyway, on the knugen faller site, they had links to asta kask. the songs they have on their site have to be some of the best songs i've heard for years.
also, they have a lot of links to bands from Umea. that seems to be a pretty big 'punk' city.

I think Ds-13 is from umea
Knugen ****ing Faller

I just read the earlier discussion, it's pronnounced Kuh-noo-gen Fah-ler.

They're soo ****ing good. I have both of their records and am waiting to find one on import. They're soo hard to get in the states. I know a place in Milwaukee and Providence that I can get one.... that's also really ****ing far away.

They're full length is comming out soon.

Did you know that it's members of Totalt Javla Morker?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Last edited by whyvern at Aug 12, 2006,
Yeah, I showed them to all my metalcore friends, they love them. I still prefer Knugen Faller though.

I had to import Inte Som Ni from the US, I'm still waiting for Skellefte, but I should get it soon.
On their myspace they have posted an interview with some website. They're making an album soon. Too bad I'll have to wait for ages to get it imported.
Quote by B4Dkarma

Quote by whyvern
Knugen ****ing Faller

I just read the earlier discussion, it's pronnounced Kuh-noo-gen Fah-ler.

They're soo ****ing good. I have both of their records and am waiting to find one on import. They're soo hard to get in the states. I know a place in Milwaukee and Providence that I can get one.... that's also really ****ing far away.

They're full length is comming out soon.

Did you know that it's members of Totalt Javla Morker?

Inte Som Ni can be bought from the armageddon shops website. you probably already have it though.
I didn't know I could get it online. I knew I could get it there. I'll order it, I just have the recordings. I have a Totalt 7" from a long ass time ago though. That was one of the first DIY records I bought... what a find!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
On the wasted sounds website you can get a limited 7" by asta kask for 5 euro. They also have remasters of their old records out on cd (but not on vinyl yet)
Quote by B4Dkarma

i'm swedish, though if the singing sounds like normal sweds...it could get a bit annoying.