Can anybody help me find an amp hopefully at least 30 Watts for less than 100 dollars that is really good. I only have a 15 Watt and I'm tight on money at the moment. So thankyou in advance to anyone that helps me out!
Save up, you'll never get anything good for 100 bucks, save up at least 300 and you'll be looking at some good amps.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
unless you can find a good 2nd hand deal just wait stick with your 15w and save up moreor else youll spend your 100 now the nspen another 300 in 6 months or so trust me ive been down that road many times
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
The mg is a rad amp AND ITS MARSHALL, its sound great for metal/punk/hardcore, i dont know about the price, maby ebay?

What kind of music do you play?

I know zak wylde uses one back stage, i dont think he uses the 30 watt one live though, I think he uses the bigger version of it.
Quote by ihatemetal
The mg is a rad amp AND ITS MARSHALL, its sound great for metal/punk/hardcore, i dont know about the price, maby ebay?

What kind of music do you play?

I know zak wylde uses one back stage, i dont think he uses the 30 watt one live though, I think he uses the bigger version of it.

If Zakk used a severed penis as a pick and Dunlop mass produced it, would it be good?

Don't believe everything you read, Zakk uses a JCM 900.

MGs are a waste of money, they provide muddy overdrive and half-decent cleans, plus they're way over-priced.

You're pretty much paying $500 for a, "Marshall" logo on the front.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Quote by edwardthegreat5
If Zakk used a severed penis as a pick and Dunlop mass produced it, would it be good?

Don't believe everything you read, Zakk uses a JCM 900.

MGs are a waste of money, they provide muddy overdrive and half-decent cleans, plus they're way over-priced.

You're pretty much paying $500 for a, "Marshall" logo on the front.

Ummm, Considering its in guitar world and theres a video of zakk playing it on marshalls website Im pretty sure he uses it. He just uses the bigger one live.
Quote by ihatemetal
Ummm, Considering its in guitar world and theres a video of zakk playing it on marshalls website Im pretty sure he uses it. He just uses the bigger one live.

Why are we still talking about Zakk Wylde?

And he uses his custom JCM 900.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
You got owned Ihatemetal, anyway, like everyone said, save up, then buy a cheap 30-watt valve amp. You mite be able to get a second hand valveking for 300, not sure coz i aint in america
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Quote by ihatemetal
The mg is a rad amp AND ITS MARSHALL

Is that the only amp you've ever played?
Even my noob friend who doesnt know crap about guitars knows that the mg's suck and he idolises Zakk Wylde. And no Zakk Wylde doesnt use them he just got payed to say that stuff.

Now that we've all got that coverd I reckon that you should save a bit and get a used valve amp or even a vox ad30vt.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
That isn't going to happen.
But you could try eBay for a Roland Cube 30 or a Vox AD30VT. Or look into an Epi Valve Standard. 15 watts but it'll be loud enough for a small gig. And sound much better.

Don't get an MG.