Do you think is better zoom gfx707 or pod 2.0?
I have them both, but i cant tell which is better... Perhaps also because I have played with zoom for almost a year.
For example the zoom has a sampling frequence of 31.25 Khz, the pod?
And if i record to the pc or listen with my headphones, I can definitely state that Pod sounds very better than zoom.
But what is your opinion?

If you say that pod is way better then zoom, so i'll continue to play only pod, but if they are similar, could i connect them each other to play with them? Guitar>Pod>Zoom>amp.

ps: can it be that i hear no big difference in sound on the amp, becaus of the amp? (I mean, perhaps it's not good and makes all sound relatively bad..)

thank you
The zoom gfx707 has the same sort of stuff on it but its harder to get to. I got a zoom and after a while the input shorted out. I got it fixed and it shorted out again. I havnt played a pod but aparntly there beter anyway.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
any other advices?
I heard that because my amp has not send/return i cannot hear the real sound of the pedals.
is it true?
ive never run mine through the send/return but i dunno if that would make it sound much better. If you wanna hear the real sound then use some headfones.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah