I love playing bass and I love playing guitar and i recently seen a picture of a double neck guitar, I know iv seen bass and guitar before and was wondering if i should instead of getting a really good guitar or really good bass why not go for one of those. Iv never played a double neck before is it alot more dificult? i know its a heavyer guitar bass guitar double neck sould like a good idea?
http://www.last.fm/user/louman61/
My Band

Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"
Last edited by louman61 at Jul 22, 2006,
Double necks, are neat, sometimes even pretty. But realistically not worth it. They're particularly impractical, and uncomfortable, but they're not difficult to play. I just sold mine, cos I never played the beast(knock off EDS1275). Dont recommend it.
www.myspace.com/ziggyzu

Stuff: Epiphone EB-3, Custom Made Jazz Bass, Dean Vendetta 4.0, Ovation Mandolin, Ibanez 78 Dreadnought Artist, Martin 12 String, Casio Privia, Behringer Mixer 1204, (2)Rokit 8's, Mac Mini w/ Logic Express, Micro Korg