Hey fellas!
I have this telecaster with a 3-way switch, it actually works fine. But I just think that the switch is very tight. Is there any way I can loosen up the switch?
Just use it really, it shouldn't take too long.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
u can spray a bit of lube in there. or manipulate the moon shaped frame that holds the lever tight.

i would probably shoot in a few drops of lube if it bothered me that much.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^Mmmm lube...

Hah. It depends on how the switch is "tight" though...is it hard to move because of some dirt inside, or is the metal spring stuff that makes it snaps into position too tight? Lube might help with dirt, but I dunno how well it might work if the metal was just too stiff. If it's the metal, you can bend back the metal bits that make it snap.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
I just bought the guitar yesterday (its not dirt), so yeah its probably me thats thinking too much about it.But its just if I flick it, then it really gets stuck in the bridge or neck position. But I was wondering if you could screw it loose or something.
threadstarter just use it then. if it doesnt loosen up a bit then repost.
and too loose is a pain too by the way.

and to pink of little faith. cleaner with lube, will clean and move those parts np.

*reply censored for mature content.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011