I play since short guitar and would gladly know from where I good notes for entered get, would be best guitar per note??? can help their me there would be nicely thanks
yuwha????

umm.. i'm going to guess you want help leraning the notes on the fretboard and that you're saying you're a beginner.

is that what you want?

try posting in your own language someone might help

What country are you from? where do you live?
Last edited by doive at Jul 22, 2006,
Quote by wolf360
I play since short guitar and would gladly know from where I good notes for entered get, would be best guitar per note??? can help their me there would be nicely thanks

What the hell?
Quote by rockon1824
I hope you're kidding dude. They won't even have a drum section, why would they have a car tyre section?
Quote by wolf360

sorry but dont can good enlisch ... I come frome germany..... but in dont find a german forum like this
Last edited by wolf360 at Jul 22, 2006,
haha... des hätt ich etz auch noch gewusst.

Hätt gemeint hier sind nur leut die englisch sprechen deswege....

Also nochmal ---> woher bekomm ich gute guitar pro taps für acoustic gitarren ( spiel erst seit einem monat gitarre ?? wär nett wenn ihr mir helfen würdet, über die suchmaschine findet man ja nur selten acoustic gitarren tabs für guitar pro !
gibts nicht irgendwie ne seite wo es speziell nur akustik gitarren tabs gibt ??
wüsste nicht, aber du kannst ja mal in einen der tausend "what song" threads gehen und dir die dort genannten als guitar pro tab runterladen
wtf
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

guten tag
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!