as far as im aware no one has started a busted post and i think they are the best band to come out of britain!
If ya dont like them and you moan about them then im sorry but you shall get an argument about how great they are....
keep it real x x x
actually its mildly orange...
Sorry if anyone had actually responded seriously to this thread, but there was so much crap posted that I just deleted all the posts.

Fair enough if you don't like the band, but don't be an ass about it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
Sorry if anyone had actually responded seriously to this thread, but there was so much crap posted that I just deleted all the posts.

Fair enough if you don't like the band, but don't be an ass about it.

haha! nice one
Yeah, Busted were good fun when they first came out. I learned a couple of their songs on the guitar and used to play them at parties: it got me a lot of female attention

RIP Busted!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i used to loveee them lol, i remembered when they split up i said something like 14 January 2005 = the day that music died or something haha lol
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by Yakult
Yeah, Busted were good fun when they first came out. I learned a couple of their songs on the guitar and used to play them at parties: it got me a lot of female attention

RIP Busted!

it actually does.

and this may warrant me like -1 respect here, but busted were quite fun.

they made catchy guitar driven pop that did well in the market they were aiming for.

so when people are like "its not pop punk, its not good music" can just shut up.

hell, i even own "a present for everyone". it was only 1.99 in HMV in the sale so I was like "haha why not"

i only bought it for like 2 songs

and...Air Hostess is a bit of a tune.
haha! wicked! im glad to see people are actually stickin up for these guys cos they were awsome! and great fun! when i first started this thread i had loads of people tellin me how awful they were! so cheers guys! x x x