marshall MS2 i think is the name (the littlest marshall) or a Roland micro cube? Which is best for the money?
i'm looking around for a good small portable amp.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
isn't the micro cube three times the price of the MS-2?
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
yeah, thats why im wondering which is worth more for the $$$
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
if the micro cube sounds anything like hte normal sized cube, then DEFINATELY the cube
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
yep the microcube sounds the same, although the speaker is small so some of the models feel slightly more boxed, but like the high gain models sound the same, it's got COSM, it's loud as a mofo, its bigga than the MS-2 but it's still pretty portable, it does not have an equalizer (only a tone control) therefore the presets have their own equalizers (ie the Rectafier model has scooped mids etc). I've got it, it's awesome, it's betta than a lot of multi fx, it's got great attack and responds very dynamically. the MS-2 is just a toy without any real settings, doesn't sound anywhere near a tube amp, it's fully SS without COSM.
The MicroCube is deffinately the better of the two. It's a very nice, and versatile little amp.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
ok. now if I can find one for lower than 125 dollars...
Quote by Roc8995