Yeah I've decided to build a guitar. I've never built a guitar before, so I'll need help on where to get woods, what I need to do, good tutorials, etc...
Here's the KISEKAE version of the guitar:

Well, can't wait to get started...
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Man, I knew I forgot something >_<

Thanks, it's gonna have a selector switch, Les Paul Cream at the usual Les Paul spot. Sorry X_X.
Quote by Keef-is-king

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
or you could just have the volumes for each pup, then just turn one to 0 when you dont want it on...
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
Yeah, but I'd rather have a pickup selector just so that if a pickup gets screwed up I can switch to the other one and not get crappy sound.
Quote by Keef-is-king

Is it gonna be flattop because if you dont have the experience then thats what you should do. Heres a basic list of stuff and what to use:

Body- Mohagany would be the best
Neck- I would recommend ordering it off of Warmoth.com but if you want to build it- Maple or Mohagany
Thickness of body- 2 inches is what gibson uses on their standard and custom but you could do 1 inch if you want
Pickups- Whatever you want

Ill add more later if you need it
Thanks, crazylaughboy, yeah it's gonna be a flattop, and yes I'm gonna order the neck. I'm probably gonna do 2 inches so it has a similar feel to my Dean. One thing I really need to know is about the truss rod. How exactly does that work? And what do I do for the truss rod?
Quote by Keef-is-king