Fender Standard HSS Strat, Vox AD30VT amp with 2 switch pedal. What does everyone think?
what do you play?

sounds very good though.
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
i play a little of everything, but mostly i stick with punk, indie, and rock.
i think i like the minis they have for sale now at marshalls. they are just the best guitars ever. i had a bikini wax just before i got one and it just felt so good to play them. do you think bikini waxes are manly cuase my partner sure likes em on me. espeially with my leopard skin man thong. hes calling me now along with our good friend. talk to you losers later.
Quote by wadepete
i play a little of everything, but mostly i stick with punk, indie, and rock.

perfect fit, though that HSS will do mostly everything
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by wolfmother256
i think i like the minis they have for sale now at marshalls. they are just the best guitars ever. i had a bikini wax just before i got one and it just felt so good to play them. do you think bikini waxes are manly cuase my partner sure likes em on me. espeially with my leopard skin man thong. hes calling me now along with our good friend. talk to you losers later.

wtf..................................................
Quote by wolfmother256

lol
Quote by wolfmother256

And you like Wolfmother!

And the HSS Strat and Vox would be good, but I'm gonna try and sway you to get as SSS Strat.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yes why the sss? the hss seems more reasonable for him... and its a ****load more versitile
Quote by wolfmother256

wolfmothers a good band but you're just creepy. I hope that wasn't true.

/shivers
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by wolfmother256

That is the single most disturbing thing I have ever read in my life.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
im glad i didnt read the whole thing <----- wolfmother256
Last edited by Arlabester at Jul 22, 2006,