This is a game around some forums I go on. Post what you are listening to at the moment. One post at a time, (no double posting)

Enjoy..

Ready Made- RHCP

EDIT: no whining.The title is because people don't always read first posts to know what the thread is about and then they will ask what WAYLT means.

And it's not really a game just a thing so people can get recommendations and stuff.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Last edited by Guitar_Master92 at Jul 22, 2006,
Well not really a game sort of just something for people to see what people around them are listening to, then they can maybe see what songs they are listening to and buy the album of the band, or look into it or something..
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
umm:

Phish - Punch You in the Eye
(1998/04/02 Nassau Colisseum, NY - Island Tour)

but i dont see how this is a game. and i dont understand why you made an acronym WAYLT if you just spelled out the entire thing in the topic title anyway..
Yeah at least it's music.

Currently I am listening to Iris by Goo Goo Dolls. It's a great song for all of you acoustic players out there. Worth a listen

And I put that because some people are so stupid they would skip the first post and not read what it's about :P
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
To Cure A Weaking Child - Aphex Twin
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Lonely Day- System Of A Down. Not to hard to play... sort of an intermediate song.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass