Hello, I know there is quite a bit of good deals on www.musiciansfriend.com, and I live in Watford, Ontairo, Canada. And I Know shipping is a big bitch when it comes to crossing the boarders, so I was wondering, is it even worth it for me to order something from them?
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
actually MF has discontinued shipping to canada. and its worth it on a few conditions

1) your saving at least 300 (expect 90-130 for shipping fees)
2) you know that youll like it
3) you dont need it right away

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
Try www.music123.com

I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada and they have just about the same prices as MF.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
And they won't pay your customs bill on expensive purchases either. In most cases, GST and PST will be added to your package on the border, plus any import fees. So when you think you're saving $300 on something, it might come with a $350 COD bill. That's why over-there retailers won't ship most items to here, just to avoid the customs hassle and demands from unsatisified customers that didn't expect the shipping charges.

Ordering over the border's worth it if you positively can't get the items you want locally, or within your own country.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I live in London, Ontario and bought an LTD MH-400 from music123, shipping cost $103. However, the floyd rose on the guitar was a bit ****ed so I had to pay more to get that repaired. If you can buy a guitar in a local shop, do it. The only reason I went on-line is because the closest ESp dealer is about 2 hours away. I only ended up saving about $200.
YYZ I live like an hour away from London, and I can't find any good Metal guitar dealers, like Jackson, or Esp. Ibanez is everywhere, but I want a Jackson or Esp, do you know of any Jackson dealers around London?

Quote by RingmasterTJ

Quote by Dirk Gently

Quote by ckellingc
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
What town do you live in? There is an ESP dealer in Toronto, I can't remember the name of the store though. A google search could probably get it for you though.
for you canadians.

try ordering from axemusic.com

they are canadas largest ESP dealer.they are my favorite store in the world, I practically live there. check it out, im almost positive they ship within canada for like 20 bucks.
five stars towards axemusic!!

1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
PS: its located in calgary

1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
Quote by JanickClone
for you canadians.

try ordering from axemusic.com

they are canadas largest ESP dealer.they are my favorite store in the world, I practically live there. check it out, im almost positive they ship within canada for like 20 bucks.
five stars towards axemusic!!

^ x2 - awesome selection, prices, and A+ customer service in all the times I dealt with them
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Yea, I don't think they had the model I wanted though.
i was charged $120 COD on my Jackson when i got it shipped from Texas to Toronto. It wasn't such a good deal after the COD.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
I live in watford, Toronto is like a 2 hour drive for me. If it helps I live half an hour away from Sarnia? Im gonna check out axemusic.com

Quote by RingmasterTJ

Quote by Dirk Gently

Quote by ckellingc
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
are the prices on music123 canadian
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL