why dont you help him out and suggest a good quality amp instead of being a smartass, ive heard really good things about the roland cube for metal and hard rock and its pretty versatile
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
the AD30vt is great for most styles, although if your venturing into heavy metal territory the Cube is a better option.
Ibanez S470 (Condor/Pyro/Warthog)
Rockafeller Custom
Laney Lionheart L20H
Framus FR212CB
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss DS-1 (Monte Allum Mod)
Boss DD-6
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Dunlop/MXR Phase 90 (Full Script mod)
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
(ias)^ Ted didnt make a smartass remark... He made a good remark, better than any other ones advice will be. Whats wrong with telling some whichever THEY prefer.

I would much rather get something THAT I like instead of someone on a forum.

Why dont you just stfu?

Threadstarter, id advise playing all them and buying one you prefer. If you really want our opinions, we'll need to know what sounds your looking for and the style of music your interested in.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
i play all kinds of music...from rock, alternative, indie, punk, softer slower rock.
Quote by ias05
why dont you help him out and suggest a good quality amp instead of being a smartass, ive heard really good things about the roland cube for metal and hard rock and its pretty versatile

Why don't you shut your mouth, and quit being a prick?

I'd much rather buy an amp based on my personal experience the amp, then on an opinion that someone on a forum suggested.

You could be 10 years old, and haven't even touched a guitar before, for all we know.

Go down to a local shop, and plug in those amps. See which one best suits you.

It's all personal preference. Choose which one you like best.
Quote by wadepete
i play all kinds of music...from rock, alternative, indie, punk, softer slower rock.

Youd probably be interested in the Vox, but play them and see what you likebest.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator