Page 1 of 2
Has anyone else noticed that slipknot is ****ing stupid and half of the people that listen to them are posers! Seriously you can always pick out a slipknot fan in a crowd because they are greaseballs.

Slipknot is complete and total ****. They are not hardcore, they are not good, they have too many ****ing useless members and they have a gay singing voice because its too damn emo. The screaming I don't mind but the singing sucks.
What's the deal with having like ten guys on stage at once? and the mask thing is getting old.
You are not a slave...
This doesnt belong in the metal thread and threads arent made to bitch about a band -Reported-
Quote by ColdVictim
because its too damn emo. The screaming I don't mind but the singing sucks.

Doesn't today's "emo" have a whole bunch of screaming in it?!?
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
i hate slipknot. too many ppl, wtf is the point of half of the like 10 guys? wtf man. there music is for posers
Quote by terrencemaddox
is it weird to rub your own nips while humping...if youre a dude?

Quote by RustyGold
He's obviously using automated telekenesis.
-sigh- what mtl's_god said, im not a fan of slipknot really, i dont like hate it but its not something i listen to all the time, if someone has it on i wont bitch about it but meh.. thats cuase last year i used to listen to them alot... and their tour shirt is on my wall... but meh i never listen to them anymore, grew out of them, taste in music changed and all this stuff. they are not that great.
Quote by lou_dog69
the moral of the story is keep your jizz covered fingers out of virgins vaginas... HOLY CRAP that explains how mary was a virgin!!! the bible finally makes sense
dont be a ****......which is clearly what you are....what part about going out and bashing 9 guys who are more talented, more loved, more wealthy, and have a better life than you makes you cool? or right?.....i dont get it, i mean im not a huge fan but seriously, where do you benefit from saying any of that?

or are you just being a **** so you can make up for the one you dont have?
Quote by jables23092
dont be a ****......which is clearly what you are....what part about going out and bashing 9 guys who are more talented, more loved, more wealthy, and have a better life than you makes you cool? or right?.....i dont get it, i mean im not a huge fan but seriously, where do you benefit from saying any of that?

or are you just being a **** so you can make up for the one you dont have?

Yeah! you tell that stupid bitch!
You are not a slave...
Quote by JVDumarC
Dude I'll never end, so go to sleep and F*ck urself...

Is that even possible?
You are not a slave...
buckethead was doing the Mask shit before slipknot even formed. He released his first album the same year that sliknot formed. so stfu.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by ColdVictim
Has anyone else noticed that slipknot is ****ing stupid and half of the people that listen to them are posers! Seriously you can always pick out a slipknot fan in a crowd because they are greaseballs.

Slipknot is complete and total ****. They are not hardcore, they are not good, they have too many ****ing useless members and they have a gay singing voice because its too damn emo. The screaming I don't mind but the singing sucks.

haha stupid f*ck... u must be a freaking frustrated f*cktard, who can`t even grab a guitar well, and listens to Britney Spear sh*t...
Every Slipknot member can get the **** out of your sorry ass self if u stand infront of any of them, every band has fans and fans are made of posers, wannabe's, or "normal people", wutever u want morron...
On behalf the large amount of members I kinda agree with it, what makes it ridiculous are the 3 percussionist, sampler and turntable (why can't one do both?), the rest it's ok a singer, drum, bass, and 2 guitarists... but the difference it's on they all know how 2 make their job so well, that even if this large amount of member it's ridiculous they ****ing make it look REALLY awesome... that's the big difference u RETARD... it's not like u, u just grab a guitar and I bet u look stupid...
The masks please... they were pioneers on this... must of people liked the originality, the starting masks where crappy, but as the acceptance of the crowd grew up they improve them... know everyone fights 4 at least a copy of one of those masks... most popular (Mick's, Joey's, Corey's, Jim's, blah, blah... so on...)
Some said Mushroomhead start the mask stuff, some others slipknot... wutever, both r pioneers...
Corey's voice it's one of the best voices I've ever heard, kid u r just talking nonsense b*ll****... Joey Jordison it's an amazing drummer, Mick and Jim are great guitarist (simple but really sticky) but that's the key of a good band...

Quote by JVDumarC
haha stupid f*ck... u must be a freaking frustrated f*cktard, who can`t even grab a guitar well, and listens to Britney Spear sh*t...

Pfft. Britney Spears is infinitely better than Slipknot.
^^I don't like them, but that's just wrong.
Threadstarter: Go bitch about it in the nu-metal forum where it belongs, unless you're too scared of finding someone who disagrees with you there?
Not reported, since it already has been.
Quote by JVDumarC
Every Slipknot member can get the **** out of your sorry ass self if u stand infront of any of them, every band has fans and fans are made of posers, wannabe's, or "normal people", wutever u want morron...
On behalf the large amount of members I kinda agree with it, what makes it ridiculous are the 3 percussionist, sampler and turntable (why can't one do both?), the rest it's ok a singer, drum, bass, and 2 guitarists... but the difference it's on they all know how 2 make their job so well, that even if this large amount of member it's ridiculous they ****ing make it look REALLY awesome... that's the big difference u RETARD... it's not like u, u just grab a guitar and I bet u look stupid...
The masks please... they were pioneers on this... must of people liked the originality, the starting masks where crappy, but as the acceptance of the crowd grew up they improve them... know everyone fights 4 at least a copy of one of those masks... most popular (Mick's, Joey's, Corey's, Jim's, blah, blah... so on...)
Some said Mushroomhead start the mask stuff, some others slipknot... wutever, both r pioneers...
Corey's voice it's one of the best voices I've ever heard, kid u r just talking nonsense b*ll****... Joey Jordison it's an amazing drummer, Mick and Jim are great guitarist (simple but really sticky) but that's the key of a good band...

wtf u deleted your post and then reposted

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by toolfan_121
JV_Dumar, you already said that ****. All of it. Dumbass.

I wanted to quote it... what's the problem... faggot-
u can edit your posts u dumb shit. click the quote button, copy the text, click edit on your other post and then paste... but wait that requires an IQ of double digits.

Quote by element4433
Quote by JVDumarC

Umm.... no. Insane Clown Posse started the masks, and paint.
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
Corey Taylor is a great vocalist...

I agree that Slipknot isn't great, and that they could prob get rid of the electronics guy and one percussion guy, but they're good at what they do. Their fans are really annoying though.... as are douches who try to seem elite and above it all by making threads like this.
Dear "JVDumarC",

We regret to inform you that you will have to attend summer school because of the following reasons:

YOU SUCK AT ENGLISH. LEARN TO TYPE. QUIT LIFE.
Thanks for telling me this threadstarter, it really changed my outlook on things...
Do you really think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion?
haha...somebody PLEASE delete this thread, and quickly. Bo, where are you????
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
well u idiots that spend must of ur time talkin **** here, should know how to use this forum, I'm nu to this forum so I really don't care wut u said...
Quote by DUP3R
Dear "JVDumarC",

We regret to inform you that you will have to attend summer school because of the following reasons:

YOU SUCK AT ENGLISH. LEARN TO TYPE. QUIT LIFE.

well ****er if u haven't realize MARICON GRINGO DE MIERDA, english it's not my first language ****TARD, so u bitch, undertand it or just don't read it...
Quote by JVDumarC
well u idiots that spend must of ur time talkin **** here, should know how to use this forum, I'm nu to this forum so I really don't care wut u said...

Oh no. My feelings...they are bashed beyond reason!
to JVdumar or whatever: Then get out. You obviously don't listen to metal.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
ur new to the forum?! u've been here since 2003. Even if you havent posted you should have seen what the rules were and how to post etc.

Quote by element4433
Quote by DUP3R
Oh no. My feelings...they are bashed beyond reason!

haha poor little thing...
Quote by Lemoninfluence
ur new to the forum?! u've been here since 2003. Even if you havent posted you should have seen what the rules were and how to post etc.

well I never cared about reading the forum rules cuz I never used the forum, I signed here to make and look guitar tabs...
A band shouldn't be hated for the fans they have. That's retarded. Whether you like slipknot or not, they are awesome musicians. There is a huge difference between not liking something and something sucking. And their "useless" members are alot more noticeable live.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by JVDumarC
well I never cared about reading the forum rules cuz I never used the forum, I signed here to make and look guitar tabs...

Seriously. Get the **** out now, or you will burn in unholy fire.
Page 1 of 2