ok, the trem on a strat is stuppose to be flush witht he body right?...like touching it, not on any angle at all however little it may be?...well mine is on an angle, so i need to make it level with the body...what screws do i adjust?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

flip the body over and take off the back cover, there'll be two screws on the trem claw(close to the neck). Tighten them to lower the bridge.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
ok, that didnt work, what else could i adjust?!
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

you can buy more springs and put them in... I have five in mine...

although, on the american ones, you can get away with a slight angle... on the MIM's... I find that an angle makes your guitar go painfully out of tune when you use the trem.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
well this isnt a fender...its actually an Austin...and it does go lightly out of tune when you use the trem, but once you just pull up on it a little then its back in tune (its got locking tuners)...so adding another string or two would make it flush with the body?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

how much would 2 springs be? (its got 3 already, so i might as well make it 5)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

and the trem is alot harder to use compared to the guitar i had last time (same one, but it had a stress crack after a few days and shoddy wiring, so i brought i back) then i get this new one and its alot harder to push down, and doesnt have the range the other one did...but they were both the exact same trems on the same guitar...what could it be?

what can i do to make it awesome like the last one?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn