I couldn't find an 'only rolling stones' thread, if there is one please direct me there...

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the Rolling Stones, nor classic rock for that matter. But I love the Song 2000 Man. And I want to know why this song isn't more popular (or is it poplular already?).

What other RS songs sound like this one?
It's been years since i last heard 2000 Man, i don't remember it.

But Jumping Jack Flash is an amazing Stones tune. Street Fighting Man, Under My Thumb, Not Fade Away, and the kick ass UnderCover Of The Night.

I probably didn't help ya much lol :P
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Stop Messin'
It's been years since i last heard 2000 Man, i don't remember it.

But Jumping Jack Flash is an amazing Stones tune. Street Fighting Man, Under My Thumb, Not Fade Away, and the kick ass UnderCover Of The Night.

I probably didn't help ya much lol :P

More help than all the other posts...

Thanks...
What album is it off? Or what era? 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, what?
Founder and member #1 of "The Beatles really are the greatest" club...PM me to join.

Quote by Zeus2716

but whatever you do, never, i repeat NEVER masturbate with hot sauce.
KISS does a pretty sweet cover of it too, even you don't like em give it a try. Ace Frehley sings it and does some nice guitar work.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
I love that song, and that might as well be my favorite RS album. Well, it's the most interesting atleast...