Alright, so Im buying a JCM 800 tomorow (ebay) and I need some opinions on what I should get for it and etc. I also need a cabinet, but I dont have allot of money for that
Get a cabinet and a speaker cable.

But first, how bout you go try the amp out somewhere?

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Yeah true story. While they are great amps, and you can get excellent deals on ebay, its much worth the wait to find something and actually play through it to see if you like. Other retail music stores offer a return...ebay in particular, does not.

Just make sure its what you want.
It is true that you should try an amp before you buy it. However, I didn't do this. I didn't actually try playing a Dual Recto before I bought it off since they were out of stock everywhere and I love it. I guess I just got lucky.
Current Gear
-LTD M-50
-Mesa Boogie 3 Channel Dual Rectifer
-Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
-Peavey Rage 158
Whoa, havoc, using a M-50 through a Dual Recto is soooo like (no offense)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
A Marshall 1960A cab would be pretty sweet w/ this (but then again, I'm pretty bias).
If you haven't tried it, don't buy it.

Travel and try one in a shop far away.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30