Hi
I was thinking of building a new guitar but it occurred to me that my p'ups
f-spaced and i remembered hearing that the poles are further apart or something.

i DO NOT WANT ANOTHER FLOYD ROSE!!!!!!!! but the whole reason for building a new guitar was because i wanna use these pickups, i hate the guitar they are in and i like the other guitar the way it is
my question is, are there any bridges (that dont require a ****ing alan key to tune or restring) that would fit f-space pickups or am i screwed??

cheers
peace
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
FunkasPuck? Wow, way to have an original screen name. F-spacing makes little to no different. It really doesn't matter if you use standard pickups with a FR or if you use F-spaced p'ups on a fixed bridge.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
if you're insanely worried about it.. use the nail+copper+battery trick, and lay it across you're pup, and you have a rail magnet!. just put a nine volt down in your control panel, run the copper through the routing out around the pup around the nail, and run it back to the other pole of the battery. even cut the head off the nail and polish it down for a professional look. i just made all that up, but it would work if it didn't throw off the polarity. F spacing won't do a damn thing different, dude.
Quote by uuhi
Quitting fags was a bitch for me so I started eating more than usual.
phew. got a little worried there thanks

and churchNskate, yeah my names almost as original as listing two of my hobbies, and damn near reinventing the word 'and' by replacing it with the letter 'N'.
feel my sarcastic wrath
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
actually the pole spacing will make it sound a little different if you dont use a bridge as wide as a floyd. if you could custom make a bridge as wide as a FR or find one that as wide then its fine, but if not then it can throw off the sound a little. probably a very little, but you and others maybe able to hear a difference.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.