ok i might be getting a pedal built for me and im looking for which would sound heavier i wanna play lamb of god and arch enemy with it. its out of DOD Yngwie Malmsteen pedal, a DOD 250 OD, or a Distortion+

help me and you will be rewarded.............................................................with sex
you ****in smart arse i didnt want isiots like you posting stupid sh*t cause its pretty obvious i didnt mean that and atreyu are fags
though it's not on the list, the Digitech Metal Master is the one I would 100% recommend

I work in the local music store and it's the one I hook most people up through and they respond very well to it, so well we are currently out of em and have 30 more comming haha!

that's my recommendation
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Quote by The Toad Licker
you ****in smart arse i didnt want isiots like you posting stupid sh*t cause its pretty obvious i didnt mean that and atreyu are fags

You set off real easy, don't you?
im not a fan of DOD pedals, the Yngwie one definately wont be heavy enough. I recommend a EH Big Muff (really heavy "loose" fuzz distortion) EH Metal Muff (kinda like the big muff only tighter and with a badass souding top boost) a vintage pro co rat (stay away from the newer ones) theres actually a lot more that i can think of but not off the top of my head. You should however stay away from the Boss MT-2 Metal Zone and any newer Distortion by Digitech (Digitech isnt nessicarily bad distortion butthey are overpriced and have a horrible horrible battery life)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Yngwie doesn't play metal. He plays kickass overdriven Strat sounds. The DOD YJM isn't for heavy metal. That you'd expect it to be shows you to be a complete piece of human ****. That, and the fact that you attacked someone trying to help you. Die.
now i didnt attack someone trying to help me he was clearly being a smart arse. and where did you get that i am emo i hate emo bitches

and i cant do the digitech one im not buying one im having one built for me and digitech are digital hence the name

so any more suggestions

oh and how ever said die to me get the **** out of my thread
Boss Mt-2 Metal Zone is actually a pretty badass pedal. I like the Eq on the pedal but people seem to dislike it because they dont know how to even use an EQ. I own one and couldnt be happier. My freind owns a Digitech Metal Master and we both agree it sounds like caca. If you want to go even better get a MT-2 Metal Zone Modded by Keeley i've heard nothing but GREAT things about those.

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone -- $99

Keeley Modded MT-2 Twilight Zone -- $120 - $130

* i do recommend you use an adapter and not a battery for the pedal though
Last edited by Silent_Scream1 at Jul 22, 2006,
Quote by Autumn Shadows
The one that weighs more

Quote by oddling8
That, and the fact that you attacked someone trying to help you. Die.

Quote by The Toad Licker
oh and how ever said die to me get the **** out of my thread

Wow... 30 min and this thread is already filled with crap
Nice job guys

EDIT: TS, be a little helpful and tell me what amp you use
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jul 22, 2006,
i dont care if you dont like me or think im emo for some reason dont help me and dont post i just want answers not idiotic posts
All three of those pedals are essentially the same circuit, so one's not gonna be a load heavier than the other two. The 250 and YJM are identical, the Distortion + is based on it, or maybe the other way around. I'd go with a 250, they sound decent stock, and you can always get it modded down the road. Lots of the "big" names do 250 mods, and they sound REAL nice when they're up to vintage specs.
now why would you bother saying that i said if you dont like me dont post and im having this pedal built buy 1800ksmyazz(kerry) so its not all about those pedals if you can help me find schematics she can build it
^
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
kiss my azz isn't usual for a girl's screen name
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
haha unless its a punk girl. but dont worry about it Toad_Licker. its ok. we are online and you assumed from the name, But usually Carey is for girls and Kerry is for guys. But whatever
250 and distortion + are very similar
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.