did this a while back. Any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

www.soundclick.com/belgarion

Just a note: The rythm is 2 separate tracks panned slightly right and left. one with the bridge pickup and the other with the neck pickup. the solo was done the same way.
Last edited by belgarion1919 at Jul 22, 2006,
wow, pretty good. i really like the little extra stuff that u can hear in the music. i didnt much care for the vocals, although that could just be because the mike quality didnt seem very good.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
I listened to your crazy train and it wasnt bad. Not great but id say it was pretty good. Keep it up.
Wow, I'm loving the tone of the guitar. Playing sounds flawless too man, wonderful job.

Vocals are pretty cool in their own way. The volume is a little high in some places.

Overall this is one the best covers I've ever heard on here. Awesome job dude.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Wow, I'm loving the tone of the guitar. Playing sounds flawless too man, wonderful job.

Vocals are pretty cool in their own way. The volume is a little high in some places.

Overall this is one the best covers I've ever heard on here. Awesome job dude.

thanks for commenting! I think the vocals turned out cool considering they were recorded with a little computer mic (mic and headset combo).I realize that they are not for everyone though. Thanks again for commenting
Wow, singing sounded awesome for such a homemade recording.

No problem, that's what I sift around this section for.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
damn good, and the singing wasnt bad either, its not easy to sound like ozzy, you've got a pretty high voice for it, james blunt - beautiful cover next ? hahah just playing, i like it good work rock on
no offense but i dont think a chick should be singing that song. i know that it is hard to match ozzy's voice but there should at least be a guy singing. overall i thought it was a good go tho. ;-)
Quote by Zeppelin/DC 56
no offense but i dont think a chick should be singing that song. i know that it is hard to match ozzy's voice but there should at least be a guy singing. overall i thought it was a good go tho. ;-)

thanks for taking a listen and giving a crit. I appreciate it. I thought the girls did pretty good on the vocals myself but like I said before, I realize that not everybody will dig the vocals. Thanks again for taking a listen and commenting.
pretty sweet. thats pretty much spot on dude. i enjoyed it. now i wanna go practice.
very cool tone dude!!! nice playing... very well done!!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

This is why people are hypocrits. They say that the Spider II sucks, but they love your tone and your using one. Good job anyways, and the tone was quite nice, almost sounded like Randy himself .
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Absolutly mint mate!!!

loved it all, escpecially the guitar fills and solo!!
the added pinches rule too (think someone is obsessed with zakk wylde) but it is all good!!

i actually like your vocals too, better then the Bullet for My Valentine effort thats for sure :P

keep up the good work!!!!
Quote by yourmom09
i still think you rock, jimmy.

Quote by MonkeyOnDope
badass man just badass

Equipment:
- Dean Razorback
- Parker P-42
- Ibanez SA 160 QMAM
- Line 6 Spider II 210
- Boss GT8
- Boss BR900 CD

http://jimi.dmusic.com/music/
Quote by The Thresher
Firstly excellent sound mate,

Really impressed by this, pefect!!! great guitar playing!

I actullay like your voice, suits this track, keep up the good work,

Would you please check my version of Fear of the Dark,

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400109

thanks for listening! But actually it's the wife singing everything up to the solo and then linda from g101 singing the last verse and chorus. thanks again for the crit
This is an incredible cover. Guitar was flawless, although the 17-16-14-17 in the solo on the top E and B string should really have that crazy vibrato RR did.
I didn't like the vocals after the solo but before... it's weird hearing a chick sing this song but your wife is a good singer, it's kinda catchy but not sure whether it suits the song.
Still a great cover though!
Check out my Sweet Child solo,
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399302
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60