Ok so I have been slowly learning to read sheet music...and I got the basics down. I almost have the Notes of the Fret board on the guitar memorized but I need help on how to mach up the Notes in sheet music to a guitar?
It depends what the key signature is. Can you show us what sheet music you are trying to play ?
get a classical guitar book. in the back it has a diagram of the fretboard, and the corresponding notes on the music staff. Any Classical book will do. I recommend the Christopher Parkening Method, published by Hal Leonard. I began classical guitar with that book and still have it. Eventually, you will get to the point where you can just sight read most music.
You are not a slave...
Ok Toolfan_12 Ill look into that and вяaи∂ иєw I don?t have any particular sheet i want to reed i just wanted to know...how...
Get a book of scales. Thats how I learned the notes for guitar. I knew how to read music already from my different instruments and singing though...

Its a good idea to learn how to read sheet music, it'll help you tons with theory. Plus, you're still young(er) if I remember correctly...jazz guitar is a great way to learn how to play SOOOO much better. If you have the oppurtunity to try it, go for it.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.