Hey, i purchased this amp a few days ago along with my overdrive and have been playing around with it lots to find out some good settings, I'm really happy with it so far and was wondering if anybody has some good settings for this amp specifically. I'm mostly into hard rock and metal but any good settings would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Volume 6
Gain 7

Treble 9
Bass 4
Mids 7

Im a lead/bluesy player. So turn down your mids and up the bass (as those spots are filled by the other chap on guitar for me, so I concentrated on the lead tone more than the bass or filling tone)

Really good in a band situation for classic rock and some hard rock.
hey guys i was wondering can that amp do quality distortion with somekind of a pedal?
In my opinion, yes, right now i have my gain at around 6 with the boost on and my boss sd-1 on but with the gain set right to zero. I find that when the boost is on it adds a lot of bass and gets muddier but when the SD-1 is on it really balances it out and i get a very good metal distortion. It also depends a lot on your pickups too. I recently changed from a Seymour Duncan Hot Rail to a Dimarzio X2N and the dimarzio absolutly screams distortion compared to the hot rail.
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue