hey are the chinese fake gibsons they have all over ebay are they any good? would any of yas buy one?
[ >>>] JONNO [<<< ]
Hell no.

There garbage, and the shipping costs are triple what the pos guitar is worth.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by ClassicAxe
Hell no.

There garbage, and the shipping costs are triple what the pos guitar is worth.

Agreed
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
Quote by Metal_Fiend69
hey are the chinese fake gibsons they have all over ebay are they any good? would any of yas buy one?

They aren't even rip offs because they have nothing to sell. They keep your money and cancen their account. There's dozens of chinese sellers on there selling crap like that.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
F*ck no I'd never buy one. They're made of plywood with a photo top on them. Meant to only look pretty and "give you and you family luck and happy."

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Agreed. Now, the Japanese Les Paul copies (Greco, Burny, Tokai, etc) are usually pretty excellent. I have a new Burny that's nicer than almost any Gibson I've played.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Quote by Xenn99
F*ck no I'd never buy one. They're made of plywood with a photo top on them. Meant to only look pretty and "give you and you family luck and happy."

i love how they name them:
-fashionable musical instrument Les Paul Custom Guitar
-Original Fashionable charming Les Paul GUITAR
-fine admirable beautiful guitar
-sounding very best distinct musical instrument
Fender Highway1 USA Stratocaster
Fender FM65R 65w amplifier
Ibanez Tubescreamer 9 Overdrive pedal
have to agree with you lot on here. but if your lokking for some good stompboxes of the internet try www.behringer.com!