This is one of the first (maybe the first actually) songs I've ever written. I don't know what it would go with for music style. I was really sick when I wrote it, and it was just exactally how I felt, and how I felt as I became better.

The mind is weak,
I'm black and blue,
I need some space,
Do I know you?
The thoughts run wild,
I try to think,
There is no escape,
I do not blink.

Sometimes I feel,
Like I'm not here,
I just see hatred,
Inside the mirror.
Sometimes I feel,
Like I'm not here,
I've left this place,
Fell into fear.

I felt like I've tried,
All that I can,
To get someone,
To understand.
But they dont care,
They never will,
I must stay awake,
I take the pill.

Sometimes I feel,
Like I'm not real,
I just see hatred,
Inside the mirror.
Sometimes I feel,
Like I am not real,
But I have just,
Fell into fear.

My head is spinning,
I can't see straight,
The room closes in,
And now I'm baked.
There's no way out,
I don't touch base,
I try to shout,
I've lost my place.

Sometimes I feel,
Like I'm not real,
I just see hatred,
Inside the mirror.
Sometimes I feel,
Like I am not real,
But I have just,
Fell into fear.

Sometimes I feel,
Like I'm not real.
I just see hatred,
Inside the mirror.
But I have just,
Fell into fear.
I really enjoyed the way this piece flowed. It is kind of sing-songy, but that doesn't bother me. First song is always a bitch to write, but keep going at it. This a good song you wrote, considering you were sick. I can't even think straight when I am. BTW, I think that this would make a good folk song.

Crit mine please?

Feticide
not bad at all. I like the line "hatred, inside the mirror"... very original i think. It flowed well, very easy to read. For being one of the first songs you wrote, it's awesome. I remember the first I wrote (charlie), and it took me forever to get it anywhere near decent... good job.
It's great. I don't think mine was as good as yours. My first was Imperfect if you wanna check it out. Anyways it was good so keep it up
Thanks everyone. I actually don't even remember writing it :S I had a bunch more but my computer screwed up and I lost most of them =( However I have been starting up again recently. That was written in January 2004.
Thanks eh. I think it could go well with that. I've never written songs for guitar or piano, so I really have noooo idea where to start. But I'm sure I could start with a tune to go with the lyrics on my piano.
Thanks luv. I truly don't know how I managed to write it. Rhyme here and there, how it sorta rolls alright... I can't write like that now lol. Everything I write now is creepy. And I'd love to crit your's, on it now!
love the metaphor of it in general and the flow of the song seems like a soad song which can be hard to mimic as well as youve done, ur word choice also makes it more interesting
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves