What is the best Schecter or Ibanez for chilli peppers and metal, and under or at 750 dollars? Thanks In Advance.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
One of the older C1's with the OFR.... New ones are ****.

As for ibanez, RG1570
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
it depends man, i love the schecter c-1 classics, but i have an ibanez sz520 and i have to say that it is amazing, and will fit any style of music you intend to play. It cost me about $530. Anything in the sz series fits your price range, and all of them are beautiful guitars that play great.
Quote by Andre873
it depends man, i love the schecter c-1 classics, but i have an ibanez sz520 and i have to say that it is amazing, and will fit any style of music you intend to play. It cost me about $530. Anything in the sz series fits your price range, and all of them are beautiful guitars that play great.

im in the same boat, but i have a C-1 Plus and a SZ320. both great guitars, both in your price range. look inot both of them
the gryphon is so beautiful (schecter) with a set neck and everything. and for 400 bucks, you could swap the pups. it'd be a sick guitar.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power