Page 1 of 2
every song is perfect, bcr will never happen again thats why it is so beautiful and amazing
bcr were ace.

definatley a good band

shame tom only wanted to do one album.
I loved them in 8th grade. I dont really listen to that type of music anymore but its nice everyonce in a while and roll with the classics.
Could you recommend any songs?
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
I loved Box Car Racer!
It was such a great album and pretty much every song in that album ruled (apart from My First Punk Song and Instrumental which were both rather pointless and crap!!!).
Yeah, shame there ain't going to be another album but Tom has insisted that this was a side project and was never really meant to be a band plus due the 2 new bands and DeLonge and Barker still not talking to each other...It'll never happen again.
what the hell do u meen we r here in this world!!! we r proud of what we r!!!! so get used to it
ill kill u

how emo of you

ahahahahaha *dies of hillarity*

I need to lie down

Jesus that took me ages to do ::type
yeah boxcar racer is awesome! Letters To God is among my favorite songs of all time. too bad they arent coming out with a new album
Personally my absolute favorite Tom Delonge written music, every song was fantastic, I even liked the instrumental but hey, I love music that's supposed to make you think and such. In the cover doesn't it say that he did the bass too? Also I remember in an interview he said the blink split up started because of this but wasn't Mark in "Elevator"?
Classic.

There is still remains as one of my favorite acoustic tunes of all time.

Great band, wayyyy better than AVA
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I had the cd a long time ago and i remember it being pretty lame. What makes it so good? Maybe i just wasnt paying attention.
Quote by musiclover2399
Personally my absolute favorite Tom Delonge written music, every song was fantastic, I even liked the instrumental but hey, I love music that's supposed to make you think and such. In the cover doesn't it say that he did the bass too? Also I remember in an interview he said the blink split up started because of this but wasn't Mark in "Elevator"?

Yes, which happens to be my favorite track.
And I believe it started because at first, Mark didn't know about BCR until he saw them in a magizine. He got mad for a few, then let it slide. He did Elevator, but they didn't give him correct credit or some ****? I'm not really sure, just something I heard.
i heard ava perform there is at a concert and now i really want the rest of the album. can someone send it to me over aim?
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
some of the boxcar racer songs sound like rejects from blink-182. thats not sayn they aren't good, cuz i like bcr, but Tom has sed that he knew the songs he wrote for bcr wldn't work for blink.
Quote by Keegs22
Can someone explain the whole Jordan Punkdik thing to me? His names all over the album, but he doesn't appear in Cat Like Theif. What happened?

yea, i didn't hear him in cat like theif, or any other song. wat is up with that. and did any1 notice the ten billion typos in the lyrics??
i loved boxcar racer... if tom had any brains hed pull that back together, obviously blink will never happen again and AVA is boring and repetitive... boxcar... was something rad though, every song stuck out and there was alot of feeling and it was just a nice album
Quote by tpen892004
^^you call yourself a blink fan and you dont know about boxcar racer, wow you been missing out

just get the whole album

Are you talking to me?

First of all, I've heard of Boxcar Racer, or else I wouldn't be in this thread!

Second of all, you don't HAVE to know BCR just because you're a blink fan. At the time BCR came out it was completely different from blink.
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
Their album was pretty damn good. I really liked Tim Armstrong's influences on the album.

EDIT:
Quote by sonixon
Is tim armstrong the funny sounding dude in cat like theif?

Yes. He's also the lead singer/guitarist of the legendary punk band Rancid (too bad they suck so bad now), and he also plays guitar and sings in The Transplants, which was a great experimental band.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Last edited by Greenfinger182 at Jul 25, 2006,
Quote by Greenfinger182

Yes. He's also the lead singer/guitarist of the legendary punk band Rancid (too bad they suck so bad now), and he also plays guitar and sings in The Transplants, which was a great experimental band.

Wtf, you think Jeff knew the guys name but nothing about him?

Armstrong sucks btw. Lars ftw.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Quote by Slut
Wtf, you think Jeff knew the guys name but nothing about him?

No, I found it odd because most people who have listened to Tim Armstrong have a damn easy time identifying his voice, and 'Jeff' seemed to be doubtful.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Bxox Car Racer??.... they was awsome

the next generation of pop/melodic punk.

but where is the next album.

I Feel So was very rocks

Box Car Racer kick(ed) ass!!! shame they aint gonna get back together.

and wtf happened to Mark Hoppus? Tom went to AVA (shamefully) and Travis re-started the Transplants(another great band), but where the hell is Mark Hoppus?
L E T S G O F U C K I N C R A Z Y ! ! ! !

Quote by chillie pepper
Box Car Racer kick(ed) ass!!! shame they aint gonna get back together.

and wtf happened to Mark Hoppus? Tom went to AVA (shamefully) and Travis re-started the Transplants(another great band), but where the hell is Mark Hoppus?

Look for the Plus-44 thread.
Page 1 of 2