never played one but for that price you could get a kustom wav head and cab or hartke (cant remember the model name) which are hybrids
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
For the price of both of the head and cab you can get a decent valve combo, what're your playing styles?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
well im playing 1000 bucks AUD australian so yea....... my playing styles include metal, hard rock, rock and bit of punk so anything under 1000 buck and not tube because i dont wanna buy new tubes would be alright any suggestions?
^That's the worst reason I've heard in my life for not buying a valve amp, the valves won't cost much at all, and valve amps generally sound so much better aswell, and they'll probably last you longer too as you'll keep liking the tone.
Don't be afraid to care"

but don't tube amps cost more and i don't have a soldering iron and don't know a thing about electronics does that matter???

ps thats for help and anyother amp suggestions
^No it doesn't matter about electronics and soldering unless you actually wanna' mod the amp. Valve changing only requires you to take the valves out, then put new ones in their place (and maybe bias if you need to, but you'll take it to a tech for that)

And yea, valve amps cost more, but so what when they sound so much better than cheap SS amps...
Don't be afraid to care"

^Wehey!
Don't be afraid to care"