sup guys. i was just wondering what bands you consider to be metal bands cause ive seen alot of people out there who think bands like friggin greenday are metal.

P.S. when does bread stop being bread and become toast?????
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by kuki_anarPINEL
metallica, pantera, slayer.... definetely not some gay crap like iron maiden

iron maiden may be "gay crap" but theyre still metal.
umm... what everyone else said. i dont listen to metal so i dunno.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Last edited by wingedgopher at Jul 23, 2006,
Metallica, Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, Children of Bodom, Nightwish. I don't know.

Answer to P.S. Well technically I suppose Toast is still bread. But bread is not toast. I don't know. It never really changes. It just goes into like, a different category. It's still bread, it just becomes golden brown bread, a.k.a. toast? Right? ****.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Quote by kuki_anarPINEL
metallica, pantera, slayer.... definetely not some gay crap like iron maiden

Iron maiden gay crap? This coming from someone who listens to System of a Down. If it wasn't for Iron maiden, metal would definitly not be where it's at today, they basically made harmonies popular in metal. Slayer is horrible. I was unaware that offkey tremolo picked solos could make so many people happy.

metallica, megadeth, motörhead, diamond head, metal church, pantera, slayer, exodus, iron maiden

p.s. bread stops being bread and becomes toast after its been toasted
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Last edited by *kill'emall* at Jul 23, 2006,
Quote by breadstick
sup guys. i was just wondering what bands you consider to be metal bands cause ive seen alot of people out there who think bands like friggin greenday are metal.

P.S. when does bread stop being bread and become toast?????

WHAT?! green day are not f**king metal who the hell said that, dumb sh*ts. i hope you beat the living **** out of them for saying that.

anyway... i could tell you the bands that i consider to be metal but that would take a long time perhaps you should write up a list of bands and people to comment on it.
Quote by think11270
Iron maiden gay crap? This coming from someone who listens to System of a Down. If it wasn't for Iron maiden, metal would definitly not be where it's at today, they basically made harmonies popular in metal. Slayer is horrible. I was unaware that offkey tremolo picked solos could make so many people happy.

i have to agree with you on everythig but the slayer part. i think there an amazing band, less for the guitar solos, and more for the music of it. if im trying to listen to amazing guitar work ill listen to rusty cooley or steve vai, or mixed with metal necrophagist. slayer is a band thats there to mosh to basicaly.
Quote by think11270
system rules. i love balls

seriously, though system of a down is awesome, and if you think slayer sucks you need to get the hell out of this thread
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Well I went to the "Oakdale Metal Fest" (bull****) in my area and apparently screamo is considered Metal around here now sadly =\ was hoping to hear a decent band or two but they all just yelled uninterpretable words into the mic while all the little "scene" kids were all hardcore dancing. Dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Quote by metalhead296
i have to agree with you on everything but the slayer part. i think there an amazing band, less for the guitar solos, and more for the music of it. if im trying to listen to amazing guitar work ill listen to rusty cooley or steve vai, or mixed with metal necrophagist. slayer is a band thats there to mosh to basicaly.

Yeah fool I love Necrophagist. I just don't care much for slayer. I like Job for a Cowboy, Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, The Black Dahlia Murder etc. I just don't care much for slayer, I'm sorry? ha