Okay, so here's the deal. My friend has his old Peavey rotor pickups (ceramic humbuckers), and I feel like putting the bridge one into my guitar (squier strat SSS config)

I am going to buy a new pickguard (HSS) first, and second: What kind of pots (Vol, Tone, Tone) Should I buy for it? 500K?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
I want to get a new pickguard to accomodate the Humbucker, but some asshole at the guitar store superglued the volume and tone knobs to the part sticking out of the pot... Will I be able to get the pots out of the pickguard?
Quote by wylde_overdrive
I want to get a new pickguard to accomodate the Humbucker, but some asshole at the guitar store superglued the volume and tone knobs to the part sticking out of the pot... Will I be able to get the pots out of the pickguard?

Wow. I dont think so.

Just buy new knobs.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
put a coin of some sort on two sides of the pot, then use those to pry off the knobs. They will probably come off eventually.
Seeing as you have superglue, it will take a while if you are trying to pry 'em off.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here