Now I know everyone hates these, but I checked the 'settings' thread, and I couldn't find one like it.
I'm looking for the sort of razorlight, dirty pretty things, all bands like that sound.
I have a marshall GV-2, and what I either do, is have just single coils on my HSS pacifica, and then use the booster pedal at just normal volume, this way the boost gives it like the light sound. I've also tried jsut clean, but this doesn't have enought umph!
Has anyone got any decent settings....
My pedal has...
gain
treble
bass
mid
deep
then volume of course.
Thanks a lot!
.....Glow In The Dark Condoms.....Rise And Shine....
The lead guitar sound very similar if you listen to them.......I never thought it, but I've seen them both live, and the sound is very similar.
okay its something ive never heard of, cant help you sorry
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
Lol, no worries
Ican see where you were coming from thinking they were different, you listen to the albums you can't tell. Then you see them live, and you can.....it's a sort of similar sound to that raconteurs song, steady as she goes, I would think everyone knows that one.....lol
Razorlights guitars are quite bright, meaning theres a fair amount of treble, in fact, I'd reccomend no less than 7/10 treble, with mids and bass around 4 or 5. Sorry, I can't reall be much more precise.

I know both the guitarists use guitars with humbuckers and part of their brightness comes from the mixing and mastering stages on the whole mix, but a treble heavy guitar sound might help. And they don't overdo the gain either. I'd say you'd have to experiment because I don't know that pedal to well, but I'd guess no more than 5.

Hope that helps.
Yeah, I've messed about with a lot, but it either sounds a little too heavy, or a little weak, lol, back to turning knobs me thinks :p
Cheers fellas
Erm... what amp do you have?

And for those type of bands, turn up the treble, use your bridge pickup, and use an overdriven valve amp.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I'm using a stagg amp, which Iam soon replacing....soon......
What're you replacing it with?
Don't be afraid to care"

I really have no idea, it's next on my list to buy, i was looking at orange ones, it'd be a small combo one.
My mate has one, and likes it, and they're orange too, lol
^As long as it's an Orange valve amp, that's ok.
Don't be afraid to care"

Oosh, okay.
It won't be for a while yet, lol