Right now I play a Jackson DXMGT with a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge. Love the sound, greatest sound ever but, I'm not comfortable with it (its a soloist shaped guitar, dinky). The neck is fast but not comfortably shaped for me. I also have a BC Rich Warlock whcih is much more comfortable but is heavy and has a slow but more comfortable neck. I have anywhere from 500-$750. Here is what I'm looking for:

• hot pickups (comparable to Dimarzio X2N)
  • fast neck
  • if it has a trem, it better be good, otherwise hardtail
  • not a soloist or strat style body (preferably radical like bc rich or a flying v type)

any ideas?
Member #5 of the The Haunted fan club.
id say an RG with a pickup change but you dont want that style

mayabe a schecter?
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
id go for the rg and **** but i dont know im just not comfortable with those kinds of bodies
Hmm probaboly Ibanez S series? They got pretty nice guitars at decent price with insane body.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
^ Yhe Jackson RR comes into mind.... If you get one with a Floyd get one with an ofr..

On second though, your looking for comfortable... And the RR is not.......

I guess a schecter, possibly the hellraiser with active EMGS. But then again, i wouldnt call the schecters neck fast... Its also painted, so that really makes it stick and slows it down...

You dont have many options dude... You could get that new RG521 by ibanez.... Very fast neck, AANJ, EMG actives....
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
yeah but oddly enough comfortable for me is a flying v or warlock