hey all,

I was bored so I just made an intro and went from there, and it turned out to be a couple of genres mixed together, tell me what you think...

I know the drums aren't very good cause I did them with my keyboard

www.myspace.com/nickmillermi (Song Mix)
The intro sounds promissing. nice playing there .
The ride cymbals in the beggining sound nice..
Whoa , nice riffage and nice soloing over the riffage dude. way to go. The wah sounds great .
Lol indeed it is a mix of genres , i cant map out the exact genre... Blues? metal ? rock ? hard rock ? . Way to go man.
The whole song sounds nice , A bit odd and awkward but there you go.
Ug needed a change somehow , you made it.
keep it up.
My only advice would be to get a better drum beat program , like acoustica beatcraft or guitar pro or smth else.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399041
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
The intro sounds promissing. nice playing there .
The ride cymbals in the beggining sound nice..
Whoa , nice riffage and nice soloing over the riffage dude. way to go. The wah sounds great .
Lol indeed it is a mix of genres , i cant map out the exact genre... Blues? metal ? rock ? hard rock ? . Way to go man.
The whole song sounds nice , A bit odd and awkward but there you go.
Ug needed a change somehow , you made it.
keep it up.
My only advice would be to get a better drum beat program , like acoustica beatcraft or guitar pro or smth else.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399041

thanks for the crit man, I appreciate it. But I didn't make the drums with a beat program or anything, I just plugged my keyboard into my computer and used the drum set setting and hit the keys to make a drum beat to go along with my song... that is why it's so simple and out of beat some times haha

I would crit yours... but I have to leave so I'll do it later this week

thanks again
Pretty cool. I love it when the heavy riffage comes in, pretty rockin \m/

Cool way of drumming; if I recorded my drums that way it would probably always be out of time

The part starting around 1:40 is cool, nice and energetic.

Cool song, definitely an odd mix