That's some great ****! You have a great punch (h). I prefer the sound of the mesa though.
So glad I got an Engl.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
that engl sounds well nice thats one sic amp
ibanez rg 270

spider III 210
Hah, the Engl sounds awesome...mesa less so.
But that's how I felt before I heard your clips...so thanks for confirming things!
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

I like the sound of the ENGL...sounds a lot like my Peavey Studio Pro =D
My Gear:

Guitars
Squier Affinity Stratocaster w/ SD Hot Rails (Bridge)
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey Studio Pro 112
VOX AD50VT Valvetronix
Ross Fame Series Bass 50

Effects
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay
Quote by Droquen
I like the sound of the ENGL...sounds a lot like my Peavey Studio Pro =D

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Im very surprised! I think the mesa sounds better actully. That Engl sounds too god damn trebly I was considering buying a combo screamer 50 but this totally made my world feel up-side-down. The mesa sounds nice though. But you can tell it needs cranking to sound better.
Nice work Cakehead. The ENGL sounds badass, really excellent for an inexepensive mic like Mascot said. Does the Mesa sound more agressive in person?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
Nice work Cakehead. The ENGL sounds badass, really excellent for an inexepensive mic like Mascot said. Does the Mesa sound more agressive in person?

Nah, I felt the screamer was a bit more aggressive. It cut through the band mix a lot better too, but the mesa was a bit better for those really tight palm mutes. The mesa was a lot darker with more bass. I always felt the screamer would show your mistakes a lot clearer too, whereas the mesa it almost made you sound like you were tight as. It was weird!!
Its always happy here
the mesa sounded like you were playing at midnight whisper levels, i could hear your strings. Turn up the volume a bit and the amp will probably open up and sound a little better, but nice clip on the Engl anyways.

Is it the amp, or does the warpig have quite some middy midness.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?