Overall i think its pretty good, i heard some minor things here and there that could be shaped up, but its way way better than i could do so i give it a thumbs up.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
Quote by coady911
80's rock dude not 60s

Ya...forgot to add that too
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
Eh I didn't even put 60's there, that will be changed.
How was the solo, though?
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
not bad man. still needs a little more work to smooth it out but you're getting there.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Epiphone Les Paul Std emg81/85
Krank Rev Jr.
Marshall Valvestate S80 (8240)
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
i think that some of the notes were "blended to closeley together" so to say there towards the end with the hammers and pulls.
well done.. the only thing is you lack vibrating... well done.. what wah do you used?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Thanks for the comments guys.
I used my V847 which is modded... well, basically two of the transistors snapped out inside but my friend fixed it by soldering in two different sized transistors. They were larger in voltage than the originals and the trend is the higher the voltage than the lower the range... yet somehow, in my opinion, its made my wah pedal at least twice as powerful as it used to be!
I'm grateful for your comments, keep them coming. The only thing I can say after listening to my cover numerous times is... damn, that opening bend on the 17th fret really needs to be rerecorded.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Aye, as said before there a few things, but I think you did an awesome job nontheless mate. Good job.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Very choppy, work on straightening that out.

Also, the bends after the fast run. You were doing three bends when in the actual song it's only two. It sounded strange with three.

The mistakes were there but they weren't terribly noticeable. To an average audience this would go down well. I think you did a pretty good job.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Very well done, just one thing to note, really listen to the recording, maybe even play to it every once in awhile because there are some notes that need to be held longer than others and such, but again it is very well done.
thats an overall nice job on the solo. as said above it is a bit choppy in some places and there is only a few wrong notes. but it was good nonetheless. I liked your tone. nice job