Yo I've looked at some lessons that I can find and I can do them, just not constantly, like 3/5 sounds right. So anyone got any tips so i can do pinch harmonics fast and constant. I know keep practing them will do it but I thought there might be a little tip that can help?
Any respounce would be great!
Since you've already gotten it basically down, it sounds like all you have left is the "mastering" part of it.
It helps to choke up on the pick pretty much the whole time you're playing. It's much harder to choke up quickly than to just keep the pick choked up constantly. Especially if you know you've got a LOT of pinch harmonics coming up.
Other than that... well... like you said, practice. I guess that's all it really comes down to. I know you hate it when people give out advice like that.
try and find a "sweet spot" on the string where the harmonics seem to sound clearer
Epi Les Paul w EMG 81/85
Westone Dimension IV
Crate XT120R

your metallica covers receive iron_maiden97's official "Good Cover Seal"

SAY WHO GIVES A F**K!!!
i dont know any tricks,but just keep trying because for me its like riding a bike its hard in the beginning, but now its no problem, just keep praticing
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
Quote by Kizashmir
try and find a "sweet spot" on the string where the harmonics seem to sound clearer

yeah said 5th,7th and 9th are the bet to learn on cause the clearer sound