I recently bought this guitar, I tuned it up and let her have it. But I'm having an issue with the bridge. No matter what position the bridge is in, if I dive on it, it goes flat (when it returns to the neutral position) if I give it a slight pull up after doing this I can knock it back to 'close' to normal tuning. Anyone who owns this guitar, or has insight to the bridge issue - please reply.
Originally posted by TMH88
Im not trying to brag or anything, but im pretty good for only having been playing a month. I play about 1-2 hours every day, about 35 days strait....

Yay for 35 day months!
Ummm, take it to a pro to be set up, or somethings wrong with the trem.....

Trust me, Edge Pro trems wont go out of tune for anything. They're the best FR out there imo, somethings gotta be wrong with it.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
i think its the string guage - get a thicker set- that happened to me when i changed my guage to light on my jackson RR3.
I actually had the exact same guitar before this one, had it set up twice - and it still did the same thing. So I sent it back, got another - and i'm still having the issue. Although, in all honesty the guy didn't appear to do that great a job. I'll take it to an experienced ibanez dealer I suppose.
Originally posted by TMH88
Im not trying to brag or anything, but im pretty good for only having been playing a month. I play about 1-2 hours every day, about 35 days strait....

Yay for 35 day months!