hello, im new to this but my question is im thinking of getting a new amp as soon as i can afford one n would really like a tube amp. whats the best tube amp to get in the £300-500 price range? i do also like marshalls quite alot so also wot would be the best marshall in that price range?

thanx
Jaffa cakes...are they cakes or biscuits?

You decide...
what music do you play? what guitar do you have?
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Marshall doesn't make good tube amps for the common man. You're looking for a Traynor YCV50 Blue hands down. Trust me.
if you are only spending £300-500, then its not worth it to get a tube amp

you are going to need atleast £800 for a good one that will last you (this includes the head and cab)
Best tube amp for what?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by LP_rulz06
hello, im new to this but my question is im thinking of getting a new amp as soon as i can afford one n would really like a tube amp. whats the best tube amp to get in the £300-500 price range? i do also like marshalls quite alot so also wot would be the best marshall in that price range?

thanx

IDK of a marshall tube close to that price range
A Marshall DSL and TSL and a JCM900 combo would all fit into that price range.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by seek_&_destroy
what music do you play? what guitar do you have?

I have an epiphone les paul standard and I play rock/hard rock/metal
Jaffa cakes...are they cakes or biscuits?

You decide...
Traynor YVC line or a Marshall combo, possibly.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...