I recently (yesterday) went to see the Australian Pink Floyd Show on their last tour date at Liverpool King's Dock Arena. They were absolutely fantastic. I was five rows from the front and could feel the music aswell as hear the music.

The big shock for me was that they didn't play Money but that was part two of their two shows at Liverpool so I'm assuming that they played it at part one. otherwise they would definately play it at their concerts.

They opened with Shine On You Crazy Diamond and then went into Astronomy Domine and at the end of that song saying "That's for Syd".

Aswell as the classics like Comfortably Numb, Another Brick In The Wall and Wish You Were Here, they played some of Pink Floyd's longer tracks including Pigs (Three Different Ones) and Sheep from Animals and Echoes. They also played Learning To Fly and High Hopes from the newest albums.

Songs from Dark Side Of The Moon were Time, Great Gig In The Sky and Us and Them and classics from The Wall were The Happiest Days of Our Lives/Another Brick In The Wall, Hey You, Comfortably Numb, and Run Like Hell.

Other songs played were Wish You Were Here and One Of These Days, the latter being my favourite track of the concert because it was at that point that everybody stood up and didn't sit down again. It was also brilliant because they had the giant inflatable kangaroo at the back for the main solo of that song.

All in all it was a fantastic concert. I've seen these guys three times now and they're best Floyd tribute band in existence and if maybe you're still wary then they've been endorsed by David Gilmour himself and they have played at his birthday.
If you get the chance go and see them. It's worth every penny spent and it's the closest you'll get to Pink Floyd unless they do reunite which isn't very probable.

Ok I've just realised that this is more of a review but i'm gonna post it here anyway.

Also I would like to know what other people think of this band.
Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the Moon

All hail Dean
member #15 of the blink 182 sucks club, PM pistols to join
I saw them as well and it was amazing. They sound very much like Pink Floyd. I was right up front leaning on the railing that kept us from the stage. It was such a good time.

They didn't play any Animals songs though or Echoes.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
I have seen them and was extremely impressed. I went to a Dark Side of the Moon show, meaning that they performed the album in its entirety for the first part of the show. The second part of the show they played a selection of songs almost exclusively from The Wall and Wish You Were Here (with the exception of "One Of These Days"). All of their songs were dead-on, almost note-for-note the way Pink Floyd recorded them. It was a great show and I would see them again in a heartbeat.
-Turnstiles
Seen 'em twice. Good stuff.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
I too got a full Dark Side when I saw them. Brilliant. The second set included Shine On, Welcome to the Machine, OOTDs, Careful With That Axe, Eugene, Sorrow, Fletcher Memorial Home, Happiest Days/ABITW Pt. 2, and probably one or two more I can't remember. The encores were WYWH and Comfy Numb. Great show.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.