Hi all,

Tell us..what is your favourite effect to use on your guitar? What do you like so much about it and why did you buy it in the first place? Would you recommend it?

Personally i like to keep it simple, its digital delay for me, im using an old Ibanez pedal but its still great to use with gain, gives my Arctop a real epic rock tone that i love. Heres a pic:

As everyone posts i'll update this first page with your name and chosen effect, just as an extra so others can spot you and see what you use.

JerrySeinfeld......... digital delay
JET116...................digital delay
grungefan89.............phaser
cman138................wah
kyavman.................wah
codybcool...............wah
R_H_C_P................wah
I Walk Alone ...........wah
IbanezRG570 ..........wah
mattyyy ....................wah
thatguy147 ...............overdrive
Last edited by JerrySeinfeld at Jul 23, 2006,
^probaby delay (dd20 or memory man, the second of which i dont have) or a LITTLE overdrive from my amp to get that "bite"

the bite is really crisp and warm

the delay is jsut cool

Ido have a question though. Why do people prefer digital delay over analog (analog is warmer)
The Boss PN-2 Pan/Tremolo. It's a rare effect from the early 90's that I happened upon in a pawn shop one day. It does all these trippy stereo effects (esp. when hooked up to two amps!) but can function as a normal tremolo as well. When I run my Strat through that and a Fender Blender, I can make sounds similar to the tones on My Bloody Valentine's Loveless.
Phasers (EH Small Stone, et. al.) are really cool, same for chorus, wah, and overdrive effects.

Just my opinion.
its got to be wah for me
VAN HALEN - March 13 at the Izod

Quote by xchiefx
What kind of idiot mows the street
Wah- Vox Clyde McCoy.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
It's all about how you use it my friend. Kirk Hammet kills the wah pedal, but other artists use it very tastefully.
Wah, my Snarling Dog Wah.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Still i dont think id invest in a wahwah pedal just yet, one because i dont now how to use them, and 2 because im stuck in a low paying job
i like digital delay, if u time it right u can kinda get scales overlapping but going in opposite direcitons and stuff, really cool