Whoooottt!!
Quote by HelpMeImHungry

I broke my g string while fingering A minor

very good. me likey.

i think im gonna cover it!
does it matter if i play guitar? yes.
It was a good song but the rhythm parts were kinda mundane and repetitive. I LOVED the solo though it was pretty great the only things I didn't like was the rhy. guitar
Personally I found this very boring. Far too cookie cutter and too repetitive. The solo was kind of redeeming, but still this just left me wanting more.

6/10
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
I 99% agree with Mad and icantplaythis; it was very repetitive and boring. But, I really dont think the solo redeemed anything. It was still very "cookie cutter".

Maybe with drums it would sound better, but this just isn't very entertaining.
Spiral Out
yeah, i didn't really see anything special about any of the riffs or the solo. I'm generally not a fan of 2-chord rock. but I can't honestly say that it sounded bad...it just isn't anything special
ish.

the solo lacked enthusiasm and the chord progression got very tiring very quickly.

all in all, 5/10.

crit mine please, it's called 'the statistics.' and it's currently a work in progress.

i would give you a link but i'm lazy.
i cant get power tab working...
i go to play it to se what it sounds like, and nothing comes out of the speakers.
please help me somenone!!!!
If history is going to repeat itself I should think we can expect the same thing again. - TERRY VENABLES
Quote by mattymanza
i cant get power tab working...
i go to play it to se what it sounds like, and nothing comes out of the speakers.
please help me somenone!!!!

just hit the play from beggining button again, it does that to me all the time
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.