what's the best amp i can get for under $350. I play rock, punk, indie, and some softer stuff with a lot of cleans
hmmm, not sure on prices, but voxes and fenders have great cleans. Check out prices on a vox AC30 and a fender deville or hot rod
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by DunlopGuy
hmmm, not sure on prices, but voxes and fenders have great cleans. Check out prices on a vox AC30 and a fender deville or hot rod

A Vox AC30 is a little under a grand, I doubt he could get one with $350.

Either save up for a nice tube combo, or get a Vox Valvetronix AD60VT.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by DunlopGuy

Hahahaha

Hoo thats funny

An AC30 is 1000 and a fender tube is about 600

Get a Blues Jr or a Valveatronix
^^^I agree with him, if you get a smaller tube combo (blues jr.), you'll have great cleans, and it wont be too hard to overdrive since it doesnt have a whole lot of watts.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
You could probably sneak away with a low-end Marshall. (MG Series)

They're pretty good.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
Owning an MG I recommend that if you find one and are tempted to buy it, run into the desert and starve yourself until you find some common sense, or admit yourself to a mental hospital. Alternatively stay the fvck away from them, they break a lot and sound completely toneless.
Quote by washburndean

They're pretty good.

Hahaha hoo thats even funnier

Just get the Blues Jr
Please stay away from the MG. You can get a lot better amps for the price you'd spend on one.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Looks like TNfootballfan62 and I see eye to eye.

Apparantly he knows what he's talking about

^^^ You seem like a bright fellow, yourself.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by washburndean

They're pretty good.

hmmmmm....how about NO! +1 to the Blues Junior
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!