i've been wanting to get a wah-wah pedal for awhile now and i have freakin clue what i want

i love to play early metallica stuff (i.e. kill 'em all through ...and justice for all)

(note: it will probably be hooked up with a boss mt-2 metal zone) input will be greatly apreciated
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Last edited by *kill'emall* at Jul 23, 2006,
Another wah thread. I didnt get any replies when i made one, so I'll reply to yours. You should try out a few pedals to see what you like best. Some of the most popular around here are crybabys, morleys, ibanez weeping demons (im getting one) and voxs, but i dont think the vox is for you its more classic rock. If you go onto the dunlop or morley or vox sites you can hear sound clips. I hear you can get quite a few different tones out of the ibanez. Crybabys are usually a hit or miss. Whats your budget?
about $160 u.s.
Quote by Duane_Allman
Quote by Twist of fate
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
get an ibanez weeping demon
ive compared it to alot, and its teh ****!!!!!
best wah EVER
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Yeah thats what i would go with too.
"VANDALISM: Beautiful As A Rock In A Cop's Face."
Kurt Cobain
yeh the ibanez is 130 and its worth it!
the most variable wah ever made.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules

hell yeah! just listened to the samples on musiciansfriend of the weeping demon and crybaby from hell and the ibanez kicks the sh*t out of the dunlop

thanks a lot
Quote by Duane_Allman
Quote by Twist of fate
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
not trying to steal forum, but i've never used a wah but i want to start...i wanna do some crazy wah **** like zakk...should i get this pedal?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
weeping demon looks good... i made the mistake of getting a cry baby... dont get it unless you get a hendrix, slash or wlyde one.. my basic one is horrrible
and dimebag_love if you want to play wlyde chances are his wah would be the best
on guitargeek.com it says he uses a regular dunlop...but i'll have to try some out at the local music store

last time i tried to try some wahs out, the dime one wouldn't click and i had to go before i got to try any others, but i think the wylde one was there, not sure about the weeping demon though...

i'll have to try some, but i've heard that wah isn't like a regular pedal, where you can just plug in and play, using a wah takes skill, is that true?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.