Poll: Should we have a Guitar of the Month sticky?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should we have a Guitar of the Month sticky?
Yes GOTM
71 93%
**** no GOTM
5 7%
Voters: 76.
Page 1 of 2
im not sure if this is the right place, but anyway, we need a GOTM thread just like the basses forum! doncha think?
What happened to it Gabel, it disappeared while i was banned. And how come Dave, electrik and mexican_shred are banned? So many questions.
Quote by Gabel
well there has been one jsut so you know....

ive never seen one, im talkin about like a guitar of the month, not a celebrity rig
well i think that this month it should be some version of an Ibanez Artcore. Im pritty sure everyone here will vouch for their quality, i have one and im suprised how well Ibanez have managed to slap together a decent jazz box at such affordable prices. They're the Epiphone of Gretsch accept they're independant.

Oh yes and they look like sex

Quote by Arlabester
ive never seen one, im talkin about like a guitar of the month, not a celebrity rig

THats cuz you just joined a month ago. Yes they have GOTM's

Jerry, GOTM is not some random guitar. Its a user on the forums who gets to show off THEIR guitar with pictures and what theyve done to it etc.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Well it was far ago since the last GOTM thread, but there has been one. They basscily died when Dave_Mc and Jenny was banned (teh first Tavern accident)

I was banned today to, as every taverner, but they did it to filter out the bad guys....
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
Well it was far ago since the last GOTM thread, but there has been one. They basscily died when Dave_Mc and Jenny was banned (teh first Tavern accident)

I was banned today to, as every taverner, but they did it to filter out the bad guys....

Wtf? please explain, what happened to DaveMc and jenny? i knew he wasnt a Mod anymore but i didnt know why
I think it would be a cool thing to have. I wouldn't mind seeing a GOTM.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by ClassicAxe
THats cuz you just joined a month ago. Yes they have GOTM's

Jerry, GOTM is not some random guitar. Its a user on the forums who gets to show off THEIR guitar with pictures and what theyve done to it etc.

its not THEIR guitar, the mods post it, or get reccommended my someone, for a guitar that they think, breaks boundries, is out of the box, great... etc.. etc..
what the hell was the Tavern accident?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Arlabester
its not THEIR guitar, the mods post it, or get reccommended my someone, for a guitar that they think, breaks boundries, is out of the box, great... etc.. etc..

You're wrong, ClassicAxe is right. You've been here for a month my friend, we've seen the previous GOTM's.
^Two people voted no...

Bastards.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Vornik

also wasnt Wahappen banned for a while? i saw him in there while i was banned
Quote by codybcool
You're wrong, ClassicAxe is right. You've been here for a month my friend, we've seen the previous GOTM's.

yes but, the BOTM is about guitars that they think are cool, go on ill give you couple minutes.... *whistles* *picks nose*, hey no one saw that! *taps foot* ok back? good
Quote by Vornik

Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Basclly all Tavern stuff is hush hush for non taverners, but basiclly the first one was that made Dave and Jenny not being a mod anymore.

The second "incident" basscily was that they banned every memebr of the tavern from UG and then they tried to filter out the "bad guys".
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

^I think it's some kind of big secret because people get banned for talking about it.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Arlabester
yes but, the BOTM is about guitars that they think are cool, go on ill give you couple minutes.... *whistles* *picks nose*, hey no one saw that! *taps foot* ok back? good

Just stop. There is not going to be a GOTM like you request. The old GOTM was far better.
Quote by Gabel
Basclly all Tavern stuff is hush hush for non taverners, but basiclly the first one was that made Dave and Jenny not being a mod anymore.

The second "incident" basscily was that they banned every memebr of the tavern from UG and then they tried to filter out the "bad guys".

"hush hush" was it something serious?
Quote by Xenn99
^I think it's some kind of big secret because people get banned for talking about it.

Yeah. Sometimes its good to stay in teh dark, kid

If you arent on teh Taver you don't want to knwo what happened. I have no hard feelings against the UG mods, but against the taverners responsible for this.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

look at that, classic axe voted for me im not hated by some of the higher ug'ers!

<----- Halleluah Chorus
Dude, trust me, i think i know what a GOTM is man..

Asomodai started it (for the second time i believe) earlier this year? Some time earlier this year with his pink BC Rich guitar.......

Hell just a month ago some guy had a SUHR standard as his.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by Gabel
Yeah. Sometimes its good to stay in teh dark, kid

If you arent on teh Taver you don't want to knwo what happened. I have no hard feelings against the UG mods, but against the taverners responsible for this.

im guessing the Tavern is some kind of secreat UG club/cult that was f*cked over by the Mods?
lol srry guys, its guitars that the OWN and think are record breaking, boundrie leaping blah, blah, blah, and then people say, yes it is, or no it isnt, srry

we should still have one!
^Well Teh Tavern is suppsoed to be a separate forum for us UG regulars, but some people has begin to use to do "anti UG stuff" which the mods dislike, so they banned everyody whos a memebr of the Tavern and then evaluted if they were gonna be let back on Ug. So rather the Tavern is a cult/ club were some b*stards has f*cked over the mods.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

yes there was a GOTM before, the last one was electik's Suhr Standard, and i also was taver-banned and unbanned, glad to see you made it Gabe, but we should start up the GOTM again

yes a bunch of people that were still mad over being banned off of UG made a forum and started f*cking with UG and stuff
Last edited by Teleprompters at Jul 23, 2006,
Quote by Gabel
^Well Teh Tavern is suppsoed to be a separate forum for us UG regulars, but some people has begin to use to do "anti UG stuff" which the mods dislike, so they banned everyody whos a memebr of the Tavern and then evaluted if they were gonna be let back on Ug. So rather the Tavern is a cult/ club were some b*stards has f*cked over the mods.

what Basterds...
Quote by Arlabester
look at that, classic axe voted for me im not hated by some of the higher ug'ers!

Well, in all fairness, he didint vote for you, he voted for Guitar of the month to come back.
But anyway, I'm sure that 90% of the population here would like to see it return, me included.
Quote by Zofar
Well, in all fairnes, he didint vote for you, he voted for Guitar of the month to come back.

lol wich was on my side, what i wanted, so he indirectly voted for me

PS. nice celebrity rig
Quote by Teleprompters
yes there was a GOTM before, the last one was electik's Suhr Standard, and i also was taver-banned and unbanned, glad to see you made it Gabe, but we should start up the GOTM again

Id liek to do Gary for GOTM.

Nice to see you made it!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Page 1 of 2