hey ive been playin drop d recently for system of a down songs, like aerials, chop suey and toxicity, theyre real easy and fun to play and most ppl know them, are there any other songs like these that u suggest i learn that are fun to rock out to and are fairly recognisable? i just love toxicitys main chorus riff, real simple but sounds so good, stuff liek that? Thanks
Jimmy Eat World songs
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
all lamb of god songs are in drop d but their kinda hard in parts
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
Trivium - A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation
Trivium - Rain

They're fun.. easy as far as chording is concerned... and they will keep you entertained for a while.

Just work on the tempos to the rhythm sections.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
Aerials is drop C....
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Lamb of God songs, but I highly doubt you'll be able to play em off the bat, if you play system of a down songs, then my guess is that it would take you no less then a week to master lamb of god songs with the most kickass riffs ever, heres a list, and trust me, learn these, they are awesome and just plain fun once you know how to play:

-Hourglass
-Now You've Got Something to Die For <---easy as hell, shouldnt be difficult for you
-Laid to Rest
-The Faded Line <---only one hard riff in this, shouldnt be all that hard
-Break You <---- kick ass song
-Ashes of the Wake <--- Good luck with this one man

there are many more songs, especially off of As the Palaces Burn as well, check em out.
Moby Dick - Led Zeppelin
Schecter C-1 Classic
Seagull S6
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Epiphone Valve Junior Combo
Quote by usuckhugeonez
Aerials is drop C....

No, i dont think it really matters..
Don't Sacrifice a Tree for the whole forest

Quote by jsxxx
just stroke up and down and experiment...find what feels right.
Of course it matters, Areils is drop C, if you play it in drop D your a whole step off. But if your just playing for some random guy then it's okay
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
Quote by cptazad
Lamb of God songs, but I highly doubt you'll be able to play em off the bat, if you play system of a down songs, then my guess is that it would take you no less then a week to master lamb of god songs with the most kickass riffs ever, heres a list, and trust me, learn these, they are awesome and just plain fun once you know how to play:

-Hourglass
-Now You've Got Something to Die For <---easy as hell, shouldnt be difficult for you
-Laid to Rest
-The Faded Line <---only one hard riff in this, shouldnt be all that hard
-Break You <---- kick ass song
-Ashes of the Wake <--- Good luck with this one man

there are many more songs, especially off of As the Palaces Burn as well, check em out.

if your gonna learn any lamb of god songs 11th hour is the way to go its my favorite L.O.G. song to date and i can play most of it
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
Tool has some reasonably fun songs:

- Schism

- 46 and 2

- Vicarious

some can get repetitive but they still sound decent.