View poll results: which wah?
Ibanez Weeping Demon
8 33%
Dunlop Zakk Wylde
3 13%
Dunlop Dimebag
13 54%
Voters: 24.
i'm thinking of getting a wah, i have never played one, so i want your feedback to see which wah is the best...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Of those, I'd say the Dimebag wah, but I've never tried the Ibanez (I've tried the zakk and it's pretty poor).

The Demon is supposed to be really tweakable, though. But the dime wah is too, to a certain extent.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
haha so it looks like the wylde is out of the running...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
i don't know too much about wahs but which one is easier to use of the dimebag and demon one?
Quote by metalmiliita56
not to sound stupid but do combos sound as good as tubes?

Quote by Tom Martin

Still, use a condom - STD's arn't like pokémon - you don't get a certificate for catching them all.

Quote by Refixer
All Spiders suck. Accept it. Even the ones with legs.
The Weeping Demon isn't hard to use at all, but the dime looks more simple. I own a weeping demon and love it. You can tweak it very easily to your liking and it even has a deeper wah for bass/seven strings.
Quote by drumguyonguitar
The Weeping Demon isn't hard to use at all, but the dime looks more simple. I own a weeping demon and love it. You can tweak it very easily to your liking and it even has a deeper wah for bass/seven strings.

so is the dime like really hard to use?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
I dunno, I don't own a dime wah. But from the looks of it, and only the looks of it, it may be more simple, I couldn't really tell you about the dime though. But I think you will be pretty happy with the weeping demon. You will be able to get whatever sound you need from it.
okay, but just to be safe i'll go to the store and try it first...are they really hard to get the hang of?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
No, they are quite easy. The only thing that may give you trouble is hand/foot coordinatiotn, but that is the same with all wahs. If that does give you trouble, however, the weeping demon is also an auto-wah. You can set the "Q" of the wah sweep (basically, just the frequency range). Also, it has a range fine tuning knob and an auto-off delay, which sets the time it takes for the bypass to become active after you release the pedal. Overall, the weeping demon is made for control of its sound. You won't be stuck with a certain sound with it.

EDIT: Oh, and when I bought it, I was first planning on getting a Mark Tremonti power wah, but tried this and walked home with it.
okay...i'm definately gonna get the weeping demon, thanks
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
No problem, man. Just be sure its really the one you want. Be sure to mess around with others too.
okay, i will
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
Quote by drumguyonguitar

do you use a distortion pedal with it? go to my thread! "weeping demon suckzzZz!11!"
thats the name of the thread. maybe you can help me.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt