After playing guitar for a while today (maybe an hour) I have very sore wrists. I am not sure if its my style or something because they never hurt before. This is my first time playing in a few days. I was just curious anyone else gets sore wrists etc. I looked at some diagrams of how to hold the guitar etc. and im doing things right (it seems) Just want some peoples opinion on this. Do you guys get sore wrists?
Quote by jasonsol
After playing guitar for a while today (maybe an hour) I have very sore wrists. I am not sure if its my style or something because they never hurt before. This is my first time playing in a few days. I was just curious anyone else gets sore wrists etc. I looked at some diagrams of how to hold the guitar etc. and im doing things right (it seems) Just want some peoples opinion on this. Do you guys get sore wrists?

i get a sore back cos i lean over my guitar, which i shouldnt do, and im trying to break the habit
RSI, carpal tunnel or tendonitis.
Ibanez RG 770 Deluxe
Epiphone SG Custom
Marshall TSL60
Digitech Whammy 2
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss MZ-2 Digital Metalizer
Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion
Boss XT-2 Xtortion etc
i used to get a sore wrist when playing a power chord but it jut went away so just go though it and it wil go away
It could be anything and it could be nothing, we aren't doctors and sore wrists could be anything.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Too much msturbation. I'm not even joking!
Zed: Bring out the Gimp.
Maynard: But the Gimp's sleeping.
Zed: Well, I guess you better go and wake him up then...
It could be carpal tunnel, or just plain fatigue.
Either way. Just take a break. Stretch out your wrists next time you play, then if it keeps happening, see a doctor.
Simple as that.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."