I want some good sound and stuff but I don't want to spend like $150 on a pedal. I'm going for a Nirvana and a Puddle of Mudd ("Come Clean" era) sound but I don't know what pedals to get. I'm willing to pay up to $80 for one pedal, but no more than that and anything cheaper than $80 but has good quality and sound is welcome too. any suggestions?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

im not sure what you could get for 80$ to get the sound you want..look at my sig and see my gear. my band plays a ton of nirvana and i/we nail the sound perfectly. a ds-1 would work fine tho. on MF right now there only like 40$
try a proco rat of sorts. maybe the turbo? those sound really good for grungie nirvana-ish music
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
How about Digitech GRUNGE!? Considering your looking at a grunge band, I just got mine about a week ago and It's awesome and only 39.99. Great pedel for agreat price. You can listen to it on musician's friend .com Hope this helps some
alright, I'll look into them, thanks everyone for the help
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

lol i tried a digitech grunge for a while. i hated it. after about 2 months with it i sold it. the boss ds-2/ds-1 are soo much better
DS 2 is awesome! HOWEVER It sounds crap on a bedroom volume solid state amp, but GREAT on a high volume tube amp. I would just get a new amp. a Vox AD15VT?
Don't get a Digitech pedal.. unless you want your tone to sound like ****.

Get a Boss or a Maxon pedal.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five