Hey everyone, Im thinking about buying a new acoustic electric guitar soon and i wanted to know what you guys thought about this brand. I've never heard about it, but my friend has one and it sounds excellent for a guitar that he bought for $200. I am considering buying a CR W-4103FCS model, but like i said, I only have experience with one model of this manufacturer and know nothing about it. The guitar is $150, and i wanted to know if it was a steal, a good deal, or a piece of crap.

Also Im on alimited budget, so the most i can spend is 200, max. So please dont tell me me to save up or something else.

thx
Carlo Robelli is a SAM ASH house brand of guitar. I bought one (Electric) for my daughter 2 years ago. They look really nice, but the construction could be better. When strung properly, the neck flexes. Its real easy to flex it with your hand. The tuning stability really sucks. I would not buy another one if my life depended on it.

This is just my experience... others may have better.
i have a 12 string carlo robelli. and its really nice, spruce top, decent tuners, nice bridge. i put some ebony bridgepins in it and it sounds awesome.

play it before you buy it, thats my recommendation
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^ i found it on sam ash, so is it just sold on internet, or can you buy it at local places, or a guitarcenter too?
ive seen them at sam ash. and thats it.

i traded my squier p-bass for my 12 string. i dont know where the previous owner got it, im assuming sam ash.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!