i really dont know what else to get next? i'm saving up money for guitar gear, and so far. i have:

ibanez toneblaster 100w 2 12s
prs santana se
esp f50
boss gt6
boss mt2

what should i get next? i play metal. i know i need amp, but i dont wanna spend over 600. same for a guitar. thanks.
i was thinking maybe an agile? with a pup swap for emgs? but thats if i upgrade my guitar first, which i shouldnt. i kinda want to sell my boss gt6 and my amp. the gt6 is great and all but its too complicated and ****. and the amp sucks.
wtf?

y do u want to buy somethin if its not obvious u need it? u could save up more until u see somethin u really want n buy that.

but anyway u can never have to many pedals. maybe a wah or a noise gate (dunno if the gt6 has these built in).
Get ANYTHING other than that Ibanez CrapMaster amp of yours.

Ibanez = Good guitars.. terrible amps.

That should be your first priority.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
Quote by lethalunchbox
my amp sucks ass and i want to sell it and i just want recommendations, thats all

Anything from the VOX AD__VT series are great. You can get 15, 30, 50, 60 i think, 100 and 120. I have the 30 and it's awesome and loud.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Yeah, Vox AD_VTs rule! I have a 30 too, and it's as loud as my friend's Crate 120w stack.
EDIT: and has better overdrive!
21st Century Digital Boy
Quote by lethalunchbox
will the vox's do metal?

and i also heard the valvekings were no good? idk

Vox will do anything. There's dozens of settings you can get. I use mine for blues and it's great.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true